You are not alone
Did you know that hearing loss affects one in every 10 Americans? The good news is that today, with the latest advances in hearing aid technology, most forms of hearing loss can be successfully treated.
- Only one in five people who could benefits from a hearing aid wears one
- 10 million Americans have suffered noise-induced hearing loss
- Hearing decline starts as early as 40 years of age
- 65% of people with hearing loss are below retirement age
We are here to help you on your hearing journey - please use one of our many resources for more information.
- See what happens if you leave hearing loss untreated
- Learn the benefits of treating hearing loss
- Help a loved one dealing with hearing loss
- See what they are experiencing with our hearing loss simulator
- Take our online hearing test to help determine if you have hearing loss
- Learn more about Tinnitus
- See why professional care is vital when considering OTC hearing aids